When we first started at
East Coast Seafood Centre
An iconic dish that is
Food isn’t just my passion,
food is my life
This is an agreement between you (“You”) and JUMBO Seafood (“JUMBO Seafood”) regarding your use of the JUMBO Seafood website located at www.jumboseafood.com.sg/ (the “Website”).
Other applicable terms
- If You purchase goods from our Website, our Terms and Conditions of Supply will apply to the sales.
Ownership and Copyright
You agree that any and all information, content, graphics, webpages, text, files, company names, trade-marks, logos and trade names contained on the Website (collectively the “Content”) including the manner in which the Content is presented or appears and all information relating thereto, are the property of JUMBO Seafood, or its licensors, as the case may be.
You must not use any part of the content on our Website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Changes to terms and Website
We may update our Website from time to time, and may change the content at any time without notice to You. However, please note that any of the Content on our Website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any Content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
Accessing our Website
Our Website is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that our Website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our Website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our Website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our Website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Website.
JUMBO Seafood hereby grants to You a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive license to access, read and download one copy of the Content.
Restriction On Use
You agree that You will not:
- use our Website in any way that breaches any applicable law or regulation, or in any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect;
- distribute the Content for any purpose including without limitation compiling an internal database, redistributing or reproducing the Content in any medium;
- create derivative works of, reverse engineer, adapt, translate, modify, copy, sell, transfer, host, publish, make available to any person or otherwise use, either directly or indirectly, the Content in whole or in part, in any form or by any means whatsoever, be they physical, electronic or otherwise; or
- permit, allow or do anything that would infringe or otherwise prejudice the proprietary rights of JUMBO Seafood or its licensors. The restrictions set out in this Agreement shall not apply to the limited extent the restrictions are prohibited by applicable law.
License To Use Your Information
We do not guarantee that our Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring Your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. You should use Your own virus protection software.
You must not carry out the following activities against our Website:
- misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful;
- gain or attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our Website; or
- attack our Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
Third party links and resources on our Website
Where our Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for Your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and we make no representations, warranties or guarantees that the content contained therein is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by Your reliance on such third party content.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage arising out of the collection, use, disclosure or any other kind of processing in relation to Your personal data, if we have complied with our data protection obligations under applicable laws and regulations, including the provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Act 26 of 2012).
Although we make reasonable efforts to update the content on our Website, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by Your reliance on information obtained through our Website. It is Your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness and usefulness of any content provided before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of any content on our Website.
Limitations on Liability and Disclaimers
There is no guarantee that personal information and transactions on this Website or on the internet will be maintained confidential and secure. The use of this Website and the Content is at your own risk and JUMBO Seafood assume no liability or responsibility pertaining to the Content, your use of the Website or the receipt, storage, transmission or other use of your personal information.
To the extent permitted by law, JUMBO Seafood, its affiliates, agents, licensors, or their respective directors or employees shall in no event be liable for:
- any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, our Website; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on our Website;
- any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of our Website or to Your downloading of any Content on it, or on any website linked to it;
- any damages You or any third-party may suffer as a result of the transmission, storage or receipt of confidential or proprietary information that You make or that You expressly or implicitly authorise JUMBO Seafood to make, or for any errors or any changes made to any transmitted, stored or received information;
- any special, indirect, incidental, punitive, exemplary, aggravated, economic or consequential damages, howsoever caused, including but not limited to: damages for loss of use, lost profits or lost savings, even if JUMBO Seafood or any of its lawful agents or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or claim;
- damages or losses resulting from: viruses, data corruption, failed messages, transmission errors or problems; telecommunications service providers; links to third-party Websites; personal injury; third-party content, products or services; damages or losses caused by you, or your respective employees, agents or subcontractors; loss of use or lack of availability of facilities including computer resources, routers and stored data; the use or inability to use this Website or the Content; any other website accessed to or from this Website; or events beyond the reasonable control of JUMBO Seafood even if JUMBO Seafood or any of its lawful agents, or employees have been advised of the possibility of such damages or claim; or
- any loss or damage arising from the unauthorized use or reproduction of any portion of the Website.
You are solely responsible for the retrieval and use of the Content. You should apply Your own judgment in making any use of any Content, including, without limitation, the use of the information as the basis for any conclusions. The Content may not be accurate, up to date, complete or untampered with, and is not to be relied upon.
The Content is provided for informational purposes only and should not be interpreted as a recommendation for any specific product or service, use or course of action. The Content on this Website is not intended to be used as a substitute of any kind of medical or dental advice. It is your duty to obtain medical or dental advice from a qualified healthcare professional to meet your healthcare needs. You should not act or rely on any of the content without seeking advice of a qualified medical or dental professional.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, this Website and all Content, products, services and software on this Website or made available through this Website are provided “as is” without any representations, warranties, guarantees or conditions, of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to, warranties as to availability, accuracy, completeness, currentness, reliability, timeliness, legality, suitability, privacy, security, quality, title, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose, or those arising out of a course of dealing or usage of trade.
In no case will JUMBO Seafood, its affiliates’, agents’, licensors’, and their respective directors’ and employees’ cumulative total liability arising under any cause whatsoever (including without limitation breach of contract, tort, negligence, gross negligence, or otherwise) be for more than the amount, if any, paid by you under this agreement to access this Website, in the year in which the claim arose.
Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by use to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Supply.
Linking to our Website
You may link to our Website, provided You do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
This Agreement is effective until terminated by JUMBO Seafood, with or without cause, in JUMBO’s Seafood sole and unfettered discretion. JUMBO Seafood may terminate this Agreement without notice to You if You fail to comply with any of its terms. Any such termination by JUMBO Seafood shall be in addition to and without prejudice to such rights and remedies as may be available to JUMBO Seafood, including injunction and other equitable remedies. The disclaimers, limitations on liability, ownership, termination, Your license to JUMBO Seafood, Your warranty and the indemnity provisions of this Agreement shall survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
You agree at all times to indemnify, defend and hold harmless JUMBO Seafood, its agents, affiliates and their respective directors and employees against all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, demands, liabilities and expenses whatsoever (including legal and other fees and disbursements) sustained, incurred or paid by JUMBO Seafood directly or indirectly in respect of: Any information or other content You provide on or through this Website or which is sent to JUMBO Seafood by e-mail; or Your use or misuse of the Content or this Website, including without limitation infringement claims.
Waivers/Rights and Remedies
No Third Party Rights
These terms and conditions and any and all legal notices on this Website constitute the entire agreement between You and JUMBO Seafood with respect to the use of this Website and the Content. No supplement, modification or amendment to this Agreement and no waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be binding on JUMBO Seafood unless executed by JUMBO Seafood in writing. No waiver of any of the provisions of this Agreement shall be deemed or shall constitute a waiver of any other provision (whether or not similar) nor shall such waiver constitute a continuing waiver unless otherwise expressly provided.
Any provision of this Agreement which is prohibited or unenforceable in any jurisdiction shall, as to that jurisdiction, be ineffective to the extent of such prohibition or unenforceability and shall otherwise be enforced to the maximum extent permitted by law, all without affecting the remaining provisions of this Agreement or affecting the validity or enforceability of such provision in any other jurisdiction.
This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each of the parties and our respective successors and permitted assigns.
JUMBO Seafood, this Website and the Content (excluding linked websites or content) are physically located within Singapore. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of Singapore and shall be treated in all respects as a Singapore contract, without reference to the principles of conflicts of law. In the event of a dispute, we agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for visiting our Website.